Hello, I am Matúš!
Design enthusiast, beauty observer and (soon to be) ID graduate.
I peeked into few areas of design – from product to industrial, from premium to sustainable. I combine all I learned to create objects and experiences with positive outcome. I want to solve more problems than I create.
Role of industrial designer is changing. The objects of future will probably be shaped by computers and the work of designer will be more in the background. That’s why I would like to learn more about innovation and strategic design.
- I speak English, know basics of German, but my mother tongue is Slovak and Czech.
- Thanks to my height you might often hear me complaining about ergonomy of stuff.
- Sometimes I speak first, think second. (Working on that one!)
- STUDIO F. A. PORSCHE (Internship, oct. – march 2017): form & function, electromobility, smart wearables, accesories.
- MARTIN TVARUZEK DESIGN (feb. – oct. 2016): industrial machinery, innovations, IoT.
- ATHLON OPTICS (Remote designer, 2015): sport optics, Red Dot Award
- Braci, NoteTracker (Startup support, june 2013): 1. bracelet for the hearing impaired, 2. gadget for text digitizing